Thursday, April 23, 2015

                                              Welcome to my Blogger Page!

           
This page is dedicated to all of my many endeavors with all the dogs and people that may cross these pages. I am a dog lover and an advocate for their better more relaxed mental state of mind. My present work involve's "Behavior Training for dogs and their People".                                                        I call myself, the Dog Fixer'er! 
Invest TODAY in your dog's mental state! DON'T LET THEM RULE YOUR ROOST!
Don't let your beautiful dogs cost you hundreds or thousands of $$$'s when they bite a neighbor or another dog or get hit by a car running out of your front door, or chew up your new furniture or any number of bad behaviors that dogs can perform when left to their own devices! 
My name is Joe Ozier, and My Company, Way of a Dog, is all about helping dogs and their owners find a link of peace and communication between them. I specialize in "Behavior Training for Dogs and their People", which means that I teach One-on-One classes in the homes of my clients, where the "Issues" present themselves. I work as much on training the dog owners as I do on training the dogs.

My current program involve's 6 hours of training that can be administered in either 3 x 2 hour classes at $80.00/class ($240 total) or 2 x 3 hour classes at $90.00/class ($180 total). Each program is paid in advance on the first day of the first class.  I give lots of information for the owners to use in connecting to and understanding what goes on in their dogs heads, and I demonstrate on their dogs how my techniques work, and I show how my method works on their dogs right then and there, then I show you, the dog owners, how to redirect the bad behaviors or issues that may come from getting a stubborn dog to actually give you the time of day...in short, to listen to you.

Most dogs, when left to their own devices, will make bad decisions that effect everyone around them.  You see, a dogs most basic nature is that...dogs want to do, what they want to do, when they want to do it. When a typical dog owner questions that principal, the dog will typically respond with the attitude..."How dare you stop me"!  My method is to teach you to... "Dare to stop them" and do it in a calm and assertive manner.
For those on a budget, I have what's called "The Dog Day" for only $100.00. Basically, I have your doggie for the entire day with me in my home. I pick up or deliver your doggie one way for free ($10-$25 additional charge depending on how far I go IF I pick them up and also drop them back off), and they spend the day with me undergoing the "art" of learning to listen. I give them training when they don't even know it, because it's more of a calming state of mind that I am attempting to reach and to keep them in during their stay.  They get breaks, treats and lots of love... and if they are really good, then I let them play and interact with Jimmy, who is my loving former Shelter dog.  I spent 3 days rehabilitating Jimmy from his near ferrule state of mind into the sweet and wonderful little chicken man he is today. He also is my "Dog-o-Meter" regarding your dogs state of mind. He tells me lots about the mental state of your hound when it's around him...either good or bad  :))
Let me help you with your Dog(s).
Call me before you dogs issues cost you much more than the cost of my training.  
                                             
                                            BE WHO YOUR DOG LOOKS UP TO!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment